Friday, August 7, 2009

Rainbows!

Well I overloaded the computer - I have too many photos on there and now there's no room to download more which is why I haven't added any photos here. I'm working on a system to organize them thanks to some advice from a friend: keep a directory for the year and under that one directory per month - then I can just download the photos off the camera each month. At the end of the year pop everything on a dvd. What a great idea. I figure I'll add a label to the year end disc with the kids' ages and any special vacations or events that year.

In the meantime I just popped them on a CD so I could get these over due posts done...



RAINBOWS
A while back the kids were in the pool when Isabel noticed a rainbow. It was the biggest and clearest rainbow I'd ever seen and a first for the kids. What a beautiful site:








No comments:

Post a Comment