Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Interior Decorator

Last night I hear this scratching sound and when I look I see this face smiling at me:

Holding this crayon:


And my walls look like this:

My instant response was to grab the crayon and ask why? After his crying outburst he told me that the walls just looked so plain - he wanted to decorate them for me.
He is the sweetest child! So I gave him lots of hugs, reassurances that he didn't do anything that awful (crayon does come off), the artwork was beautiful (but should be on paper) and most importantly, I love him no matter what! Then I gave him the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and put him to work:


1 comment:

  1. At least it was a crayon and not a Sharpie (FYI- Mr. Clean Magic Eraser does not get off Sharpie - ask me how I know!). Anyway, how could you be mad at those brown eyes??

    ReplyDelete